This is a short guide on how to make fire in Northern Lights. I died because the game does not really teach you.
- Gather 14 sticks to craft a Small Fire.
- You can select Small Fire in your crafting menu under the fire tab.
- Place the Small Fire on the ground and press E to place the sticks.
- You need tinder. You can collect tinder from Spruce Barks by using RMB and selecting Harvest.
- This will give you Inner Spruce Bark.
- Place Inner Spruce Bark into the middle section and use a Hand Drill for the starter (crafted from Spruce Bark and one stick).
- You can press E on the two side circles to cook food and refuel the fire by dropping sticks or planks into the middle.
- Holding T and pressing RMB will let you see your current body temperature.
Hope this helps!